We are here to be a collaborative training partner and ensure your success in the marketplace!
PowerRox has a comprehensive and ever-growing list of training modules that cover all aspects of the power conversion market. The modules are all structured as one (1) hour presentations so you can mix-and-match to your liking.
There are a variety of coverage areas (i.e. - Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing, etc.) & depth levels (Introductory / Intermediate / Advanced) with some complimentary hybrids throughout the course list.
Tailor To Your Schedule & Budget
Single Module (1 HR INSTRUCTION TIME), Half-Day (3 HR INSTRUCTION TIME), & Full-Day (6 HR INSTRUCTION TIME) Options Available
Talk To Us
Please direct any questions and/or special requests to PowerRox c/o Brian Zahnstecher (email@example.com, 508-847-5747). We also welcome any suggestions for future modules you would like to see added to the standard offering listed here.
PowerRox Course Module Overview
Please reference the “PowerRox Course Module Overview” document for detail and outlines of each course module.
- MODULE PR-1 – Data Center Hardware Overview
- MODULE PR-2 – Data Center Structure Overview
- MODULE PR-3 – Intelligent Power Management in the Data Center
- MODULE PR-4 – An In-depth Look at Power Efficiency
- MODULE PR-5 – Implications of Digital Power Solutions
- MODULE PR-6 – Server Power Architectures & Budgeting
- MODULE PR-7 – Power Supply Design for Commodity Managers
- MODULE PR-8 – OEM Front-end Power Supply Design Requirements
- MODULE PR-9 – OEM On-board Power Supply Design Requirements
- MODULE PR-10 – OEM Power Supply Hardware/Software Interface Requirements
- MODULE PR-11 – OEM Power Solutions System Qualification
- MODULE PR-12 – OEM Power Solutions Manufacturing Requirements
- MODULE PR-13 – OEM Multisourcing & Supply Chain Requirements
- MODULE PR-14 – OEM Market Penetration
- MODULE PR-15 – OEM Customer Support Expectations
- MODULE PR-16 – OEM Key Stakeholders Overview
- MODULE PR-17 – Traditional vs. White-box Server Solutions Overview
- MODULE PR-18 – Enterprise Power Supply Market Overview
- MODULE PR-19 – Power Supply Market Disruption
- MODULE PR-20 – The Internet of Things (IoT), Wearables, & Energy Harvesting (EH) Ecosystem***
- MODULE PR-21 – Assessing the Power & Market Impacts of 5G***
- MODULE PR-SPECIAL – CUSTOM ANALYSIS
*** = RECENTLY ADDED MODULES
If you have any requests for modules other than what is listed and/or require a highly customized experience, then please discuss it with us and we will be happy to accommodate.